- Part Number: QRC-01
- Case Material: Copper
- Magnet Grade: N52
- Magnet pull force: 6 bs. / 2.5 kgs
- Dimensions: 1.25″ x 0.375″ 0.3 ozs.
- Primary Use: Keychain breakaway, automatic recoupler
- Secondary Use: Fly fishing net release or tool hanger
Copper Body Quick Release Magnet Pair, Made in the USA
It contains the strongest grade (N52) neodymium rare Earth cylinder magnets. Each half of the pair has a 5/16″ (8mm) N52 neodymium cylinder magnet. These are press-fit into a machined copper housing, which accommodates a split ring on each side. The dimensions are 3/8″ (9.5mm) diameter by 1.25″ (32mm) long (not including the rings). Some of the uses include:
- Key or keychain quick release (save your ignition from excess weight, and keep your keys from slapping and scratching the dashboard)
- Use each half independently as a magnetic key hanger (store key sets on almost any steel surface, like a refrigerator or file cabinet)
- Disconnect only your necessary keys for valet use, and keep your house keys and other key ring accessories safe.
- Test metals, including industrial scrap, antiques, and jewelry for ferrous content (steel and iron). This should always be the first test performed on questionable jewelry, gold and silver are never magnetic.
- Set includes (2) quick connect magnets, (2) 1″ split rings, and (2) 1/2″ split rings. Use them in any combination to suit your needs.
There are no reviews yet.