The Mini Man can lift 50 Pounds of solid steel and only weighs 7 oz
Dimensions — 2 1/16″ x 1 3/32″ x 1 5/16″
- Fisherman (to retrieve Lost Baits, Rods, Reels, etc.)
- Scrap Metal
- or ANYONE!
CAUTION! These are extremely powerful magnets. Do not stick these to your car or trucks as you may mar the finish when you try to remove them!
** Facts about scrap metal magnets:
- Magnetic Separation: Scrap metal magnets are crucial in the recycling industry for their ability to separate ferrous (iron-based) metals from non-ferrous materials, making the recycling process more efficient.
- Permanent vs. Electromagnets: There are two main types of scrap metal magnets—permanent magnets, which always have a magnetic field, and electromagnets, which are powered by electricity and can be controlled as needed.
- Lifting Power: Scrap metal magnets vary in lifting power. Some can handle a few pounds, while industrial magnets can lift several tons of metal.
- Applications: These magnets are used in various applications, from scrap yards and recycling plants to construction sites and manufacturing facilities.
- Safety: Safety precautions are essential when working with scrap metal magnets. They can attract heavy objects suddenly, posing risks to operators if not used carefully.
- Environmental Benefits: Scrap metal magnets contribute to environmental sustainability by aiding in the efficient recycling of metals, reducing the need for mining and conserving resources.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is crucial to ensure the proper functioning of scrap metal magnets. This includes checking for wear and tear, ensuring proper electrical connections, and monitoring for magnet strength.
- Scrap Metal Types: Magnets are effective for sorting various scrap metals, including steel, iron, stainless steel, and more. They help segregate materials for recycling and processing.
- Cost-Efficiency: Investing in high-quality scrap metal magnets can lead to significant cost savings in the long run by streamlining recycling operations.
- Custom Solutions: Some magnets are tailored to specific industries, offering custom features like adjustable strength and specialized designs for unique applications.