At 14oz the Strong Man can lift 150 Pounds of solid steel!
Dimensions — 4 3/4″ x 1 3/32″ x 1 5/16″
- Fisherman (to retrieve Lost Baits, Rods, Reels, etc.)
- Scrap Metal
- or ANYONE!
CAUTION! These are extremely powerful magnets. Do not stick these to your car or trucks as you may mar the finish when you try to remove them!
Facts about scrap metal magnets:
- Magnetic Separation: Scrap metal magnets are crucial in the recycling industry for their ability to separate ferrous (iron-based) metals from non-ferrous materials, making the recycling process more efficient.
- Permanent vs. Electromagnets: There are two main types of scrap metal magnets—permanent magnets, which always have a magnetic field, and electromagnets, which are powered by electricity and can be controlled as needed.
- Lifting Power: Scrap metal magnets vary in lifting power. Some can handle a few pounds, while industrial magnets can lift several tons of metal.
- Applications: These magnets are used in various applications, from scrap yards and recycling plants to construction sites and manufacturing facilities.
- Safety: Safety precautions are essential when working with scrap metal magnets. They can attract heavy objects suddenly, posing risks to operators if not used carefully.
- Environmental Benefits: Scrap metal magnets contribute to environmental sustainability by aiding in the efficient recycling of metals, reducing the need for mining and conserving resources.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is crucial to ensure the proper functioning of scrap metal magnets. This includes checking for wear and tear, ensuring proper electrical connections, and monitoring for magnet strength.
- Scrap Metal Types: Magnets are effective for sorting various scrap metals, including steel, iron, stainless steel, and more. They help segregate materials for recycling and processing.
- Cost-Efficiency: Investing in high-quality scrap metal magnets can lead to significant cost savings in the long run by streamlining recycling operations.
- Custom Solutions: Some magnets are tailored to specific industries, offering custom features like adjustable strength and specialized designs for unique applications.