- Part Number:CS02-P
- Case Material:Aluminum
- Cap Material:Vinyl
- Dimensions:1.9″ x 0.375″ 0.5 ozs.
- Primary Use:Scratch Marking Metal and Hard Materials
This is the most compact and convenient carbide scribe for fine work or in tight spaces. Made here in the USA. The premium carbide tip is custom ground to our specs, and made with the highest tool-grade tungsten carbide available.
- Identify and mark the material you are returning to the stock rack, before you forget what it is.
- Make non contaminating marks for welding and soldering.
- Ideal for marking glass, hard plastics, and metals.
- A tight fitting cap is included so this can stay in your pocket without stabbing you in the leg when you sit.
There are a million uses for carbide scribes, but no other carbide scribe is this small and convenient. In fact, it can’t get any smaller and still be easy to use. We call this a “Finger-Tip” scribe, it has incredible precision and feel for making the finest marks and feeling the smallest features in metal.
This premium tip is custom made to our specs, however, a courser “Heavy Duty” tip is also available at no extra cost. Use the drop down menu to choose your tip option. If no choice is made, we will default to the “Premium” tip.